Thursday 17 September 2015

:: peaceful moments ::

These past few days have been relatively peaceful. Eléa is settled - she still has spills somewhat frequently (especially the last couple of days!), but I can't remember when we last had to rush for the suction machine to help clear her airways. She's smiling more, 'talking' and our days have been running relatively smoothly, with gratefulness for our friend Norma who has come for several hours a day to help me and love our children. Here is a random collection of photos to give you a little glimpse. Just remember that I didn't photograph the messy scenes, and the challenging moments - there are plenty of those! - a fair amount of tiredness too, but these are the moments we have been treasuring...


1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh these photo's make me feel warm and fuzzy - gorgeous moments captured. I hope things are continuing to improve and the stressy times are ever decreasing xx

    ReplyDelete